Once the seat of the brotherhood of the disciplines, the church has existed since the 14th century, as revealed from the examinations of some fragments of frescoes recently discovered and still being studied.
The simple façade is characterized by a stone portal, one of the most ancient in town, with grooved arch and jams and on the key of the arch we can see a fine bas-relief with the image of two kneeling people sheltering under the Virgin Mary’s cloak.
Above the door there is a splayed rose window in fifteenth- century style cotto , under whose plaster the fragment of a good quality fresco of a garland decorated with flowers and fruits was recently found. These features might recall the Mantegna school. Above the shape of the rose window there is a crescent window surmounted by the tympanum.
The rooms at the right side of the church are the place where the activities of the brotherhood of the disciplines used to take place.
After 1640 a small bell tower in stone with a belfry and four arched windows was added to the building.
The church has a single nave with roof trusses and it is lit by six lunettes.
On the left wall, in a small chapel, you find the altar of the Cross made by a large tabletop and a frontal decorated by geometric
The presbytery with canopy, raised above the nave floor, is introduced by a triumphal arch on top of which we find a stucco depicting the Eternal Father.
The High Altar is set on the marble dais, the altarpiece decorated with marble inlayings. In the central niche we see the statue of Our Lady of the Rosary, carved by the masters of Ortisei.
The two side doors lead to the sacristy.